Our loans have one low rate and are easy to apply for. You can start your application here and find out how much you could borrow using our affordability calculator.
- We offer a range of financial services with payments and deductions now possible from your salary.
- As a member you will be helping to support various local charities and voluntary organisations as part of Dundalk Credit Union’s Community Support Fund.
*APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate
A loan of €5,000 over 3 year with 36 monthly instalments costs €154.36 per month at a variable rate 6.99% (Annual Percentage Rate (APR) 7.2%). Cost of credit is €557.05. The total amount you pay is €5,557.05. Variable rates may increase which would cause the cost of credit to increase.
- Photo ID (passport, drivers license)
- Your most recent payslip
- Proof of address (utility bill or bank statement dated within the past 6 months)
- Our friendly team will advise if further details are required.
- The majority of loan applications are assessed on the day we receive the supporting documents from the applicant. Sometimes it can take a little longer, if it does, we will keep you informed every step of the way
Need help or more information?
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.