Applying for our loans is easy and now you can see what amounts you could borrow instantly by telling us about your income and out goings.
- Photo ID (passport, drivers license)
- Three recent proofs of income (payslips)
- Proof of address (utility bills etc. dated within the past 6 months)
- 3 months recent bank statements in this section
- If you are not currently a member you will also need proof of PPS (payslips, Revenue documentation, Department of Social Protection, Intreo)
- The majority of loan applications are assessed on the day we receive the supporting documents from the applicant. Sometimes it can take a little longer, if it does, we will keep you informed every step of the way
The information provided on this Calculator is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer of credit or any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by the Credit Union. The calculation is based on limited information provided by you, a credit decision will require further information and full underwriting.
Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply.
The calculation is based on a maximum unsecured borrowing of €50,000, for amounts larger than this please contact the Credit Union. Security may be required.
A loan of €5,000 over 3 years with 36 monthly instalments costs €158.12 per month at a variable rate 8.62% (Annual Percentage Rate (APR) 8.99%). Cost of credit is €692.32. The total amount you pay is €5,692.32. Variable rates may increase which would cause the cost of credit to increase.
A loan of €15,000 over 5 years with 60 monthly instalments costs €301.93 per month at a variable rate 7.69% (Annual Percentage Rate (APR) 7.99%). Cost of credit is €3,115.80. The total amount you pay is €18,115.80. Variable rates may increase which would cause the cost of credit to increase.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.