Our rate is a low 6.99% variable (7.2% APR) meaning you can make big savings borrowing with us.
Select loan product by clicking on icon below.
Applying is easy and decisions are fast and there’s no waiting period for new members to borrow.
Start your application online or call us on 1800 8100 70.
What will you borrow for?
Frequently Asked Questions
What documentation will I need?
- Photo ID (passport, drivers license)
- Three recent proofs of income (payslips)
- Proof of address (utility bills etc. dated within the past 6 months)
- 3 months recent bank statements in this section
- If you are not currently a member you will also need proof of PPS (payslips, Revenue documentation, Department of Social Protection, Intreo)
How Long does approval take?
- The majority of loan applications are assessed on the day we receive the supporting documents from the applicant. Sometimes it can take a little longer, if it does, we will keep you informed every step of the way
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Dundalk Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland .
© Copyright 2017 Dundalk Credit Union|