Frequently Asked Questions
- Photo ID (passport, drivers license)
- Three recent proofs of income (payslips)
- Proof of address (utility bills etc. dated within the past 6 months)
- 3 months recent bank statements in this section
- If you are not currently a member you will also need proof of PPS (payslips, Revenue documentation, Department of Social Protection, Intreo)
- The majority of loan applications are assessed on the day we receive the supporting documents from the applicant. Sometimes it can take a little longer, if it does, we will keep you informed every step of the way
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Dundalk Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland .
© Copyright 2017 Dundalk Credit Union|